Google Search

Friday 2 November 2012

New updates to the DrobeStudio page.

Hi guys.
As well as Bob now becoming an admin of my page, he will also be doing the odd blog now and then.

As well as that though, there will soon be a joke of the day, daily quotes and also regular photos being posted.
These will be done by myself and also Bob but primarily Bob as there is growing demand for more music so I will be working on that. :)

I will also be starting a new thing.....
If anyone wants videos editing or making, get in touch, prices will be reasonable.
There will also be a new thing to help people get noticed. I found it hard to build myself up, I want to help people as I have everything set up to do it now. I will be offering a beat making service tailored to what the person wants. They will then write their own song to that. I will then film them and put it up on my YouTube for exposure. The more people and videos I do for people, the more exposure people will get. I'm hoping a lot of people will get involved. This will help everyone involved. I will be charging for making the beat and editing the film, but not for filming. Obviously if people find their own beat they like, i wont charge them for that bit. Again, prices will be reasonable.

This will all be happening soon. Please share this to let people know.
It will all be kicking off soon. Join me on my expansion. If we all work together and you work with me, it will benefit all of us.

For details, please email bpi@drobestudio.com

Thanks guys.

Ben - DrobeStudio.

No comments:

Post a Comment