Google Search

Saturday 10 November 2012

#DSProject

I have all the tracks now back for the anti-bullying album. There's just a little bit of editing left to do and then it will be ready for release.
Sunday evening I will be working on the front and back covers, as well as some new business cards.
I can't wait for you all to hear this album!
The response I have had from a few people that I have given a sneak preview to is great!

If you would like to be considered for a signed copy of the album with the front and back covers, all for free, all you have to do is like my facebook page and share it to as many of your friends as you can. If I get to 200 likes by the end of next week, I will give 5 lucky people a signed copy of the CD.

If you're going to download it, there is a chance you won't get the covers too, although I will be posting images of those.

I hope you are as excited as I am!
I can't wait.

Get sharing guys - www.facebook.com/DrobeStudio

Ben - owner and founder of DrobeStudio.

'Making Music Matter'

No comments:

Post a Comment