Google Search

Sunday 4 November 2012

DrobeStudio Staff

Just an update for you guys. :)

There is of course me - Owner and Founder of DrobeStudio.
My role is to make sure everything runs smoothly, people get on with each other and treat everybody the way they want to be treated.
To produce my music, write my lyrics, recording, releasing and promoting. I also film all my own music videos and edit them for release as well.
I do other things, but this is mainly my role.

I also have Bob Golden now as my new Facebook Page Admin.
Bob's role will be to post things about DrobeStudio, working closely with me to know what is going on. Bob will also be posting a 'joke of the day', some inspirational quotes for all of you and also making sure the page is running at its full potential when I am busy with my music.
Bob will also be posting about anti-bullying as that Is something we both stand up for.
Bob will be doing the occasional blog also.

I have my brother, Jordan AKA J3D-Design. His role is to again work closely with me to see what I want for each CD cover, keyrings, clothing and anything else I need designs for. Sometimes he works from what I've told him but other times I leave it to him to come up with something. He delivers everytime!

There is also Natalie, my Fiancé, who stands by me through the tough times and enjoys the good times with me. She supports me through it all and makes sure I achieve my goals. :)


If you want to be part of my staff team then please let me know. It doesn't matter where you live, as we can communicate via email. :)

Ill be honest, at this present time I can't afford to pay anyone, but the more people I can get on board, getting the word out and sharing my ideas, the more people will hopefully get involved and money will hopefully start coming in meaning I can start paying people. :)
I just need dedicated people who know a little bit about everything really. :)
If you think you could do one of the roles I've mentioned above or you think of something else you think I could do with, just send me an email or message me.
My email address is - bpi@drobestudio.com
If you want to message me on Facebook, just visit my official page - www.facebook.com/DrobeStudio

Thank you for your continued support.

Ben - DrobeStudio.

"Making Music Matter"

No comments:

Post a Comment