Google Search

Wednesday 14 November 2012

Album release.

Hi guys! Ben here - Owner and Founder of DrobeStudio.

This is just a quick message to let you all know what's going on. :)

I now have all 14 tracks recorded and edited. I have arranged them all in the track list order so there is a variety as you listen. I know you're going to like it.
As I am releasing it for free, all I am asking is that when you download it, please share the link to it with your friends and family. Try and get as many people to download it as you can. The only other thing I ask is that when you get people to download it, please also get then to like my page or follow @DrobeStudio on Twitter. That's it. Other than that you will get a FREE 14 album from me. A lot of work and effort has gone in and a lot of good has come from it already. My aim is to get 1000 downloads on it. If I achieve that I will be over the moon!

To accompany the release I am also working on my brand new website. Lots of different pages, my story, some photos, videos, dedicated anti-bullying page and much more. I hope you will all visit it and share that for me. That would be great.

It doesn't just stop there though. Once I've released the album, I'm not just going to move on, I will be attempting another big challenge. I will try and make a unique video for every song and put them on my YouTube. :)

All that's left to do now is make the front and back covers for the album. When they're done, ill post some photos. :)

Tomorrow I will be in 'The News' and I will be getting interviewed soon by the 'Bournemouth Echo' too.

Ill also be visiting some schools! A lot to do but I can't wait!

Thanks for reading, thanks for supporting, keep sharing. You're doing great. :)

Ben.
DrobeStudio.
"Making Music Matter"

No comments:

Post a Comment